If you’re on the road less traveled more than in your own bed at home you may be an off road adventure junky… But if you’re still in denial about your addiction to adventure and no amount of family interventions can prevent you from purchasing one more mod for you your rig, we have a test to help you face the truth head on.
- Are you more comfortable boiling water from a lake to fill water bottles than using the tap?
- Did you fail to completely unpacked from the last adventure and can be ready to go on the next one in less than ten minutes?
- Do you spend hours at work planning your next adventure despite the fact your boss might walk by?
- Can you find a fully-functioning toilet behind every tree?
- Without an adventure in your future do you start to get antsy and stammer about the house mumbling incoherently.?
- Can you sleep pretty much anywhere – on the ground, in your rig, under a bridge…
- Can you brew coffee in at least five different ways over a camp stove (one of which may or may not involve a sock)?
- Do you religiously check 4×4 adventure websites (hopefully ours) every morning?
- Do you prefer sleeping under the stars, even in the rain, rather than having a solid roof over your head?
- Does the majority of your paycheck goes towards funding your next adventure?
- When you talk to your friends about your last adventure do they added it to their bucket list?
If you answered yes to any of these you have an off road addition… and you are the luckiest guy (non-specific gender neutral use of the term) around!