If you want to know the emotional turmoil that is the Rubicon Trail… This is it. In 2009 and 2013 we made off-road trips down the Rubicon Trail with completely different experiences.
The Rubicon Trail is famous the world around as one of the most challenging off-road adventures. Every time you drive this “county road” (really it is a county road) it is different. With snow, ice, wind and rain, Mother nature is constantly moving the boulders, creating new ruts and turning the Rubicon Trail into a completely new challenge.
2013 – The 25th Rubithon celebration brought us back to the Rubicon Trail
- This May Get Rough Rubithon 2013 – pre-log
- It’s all about Brian “Woody” Swearinger – The man behind the off-road myth
- In A Word, Rubithon 2013 foreshadowing pictures of the big event
- More Addictive Than Crack – Rubicon day 1 Loon to Buck Island Lake
- The Die Is Cast, Crossing Rubicon day 2 Buck Island to Rubicon Springs
- Dog Days of Rubithon days 3 – 5 Rubicon Springs and Cadillac Hill
- Rubithon the Video – 5 days of Toyota Land Cruisers, friends and fun in one video.
2009 – Our first Rubicon Trail off-road adventure joining the Metal Tech 4×4 Invitational.
- Whooo Hooo! Blue Bunny on the CON! pre-log
- Big Trouble On The Way To Rubicon pre-log
- I-5 All The Way… To Rubicon pre-log
- The Gang Is Mostly Here aka Meetup Part 1 pre-log
- It All Begins At Loon Lake aka Meetup Part 2 pre-log
- Oh My Hell… This Is Rubicon! day 1 Loon Lake to Buck Island lake
- Surviving Rubicon… Out The Other End day 2 Buck Island to Tahoe
- Veni, vidi, vici – The Rubicon Trail Videos off-road videos of it all
- We’re Big In Japan “Japanese Land Cruiser” prolog