This is the off-road adventure story of three men who set out to explore the Utah Backcountry Discovery Route (UTBDR) looking for challenge but found so much more.
Every off-road adventure is filled with ups and downs. How the team deals with adversity says a lot about them and on this off-road adventure, the men of LGRT faced extreme adversity.
The Off-Road Adventure Unfolds Day by Day
- Before the next big thing – UTBDR Pre-log
- Hillbilly Hand Signaling – UTBDR Day 1
- All About Getting There – UTBDR Day 2
- There Is A Map – UTBDR Day 3
- Road Hard, Put Away Wet – UTBDR Day 4
- Cowboy Up – UTBDR Day 5
- New Definition of Red – UTBDR Day 6
- 99 Problems – UTBDR Day 7
- It’s People Over Stuff… – Redux UTBDR Day 7
- No Man Left Behind – UTBDR Day 8
- Growing Older, Not Up – UTBDR Day 9
One thought on “Off-Road On The UTBDR”
Great video! I hope to do the UTBDR around May next year. Trying to get some extra gear/mods before then to stay safe. Theh hopefully each other BDR every year after.
Nice trip! Let me know next time you’re in Moab/Utah area!
jesmor3 on blue room