Installing a CB Radio in a Toyota FJ Cruiser is an easy do it yourself project. Several years back we installed a Cobra 75 wt CB radio in our truck. Unfortunately back then we didn’t take the time to create a how to video. So when Voodoo Brad asked us to help him install his CB radio we jumped at the chance.
If you follow our step by step instruction for installing a Cobra 75 wt CB radio in a Toyota FJ Cruiser you will need a few other components to install a complete CB system. Below is the parts list we have used on both our Toyota FJ Cruiser CB radio installs:
- Cobra 75 wt CB Radio
- Firestik MU8R18 18′ EZ-Install CB Coaxial Cable
- Firestik II 4′ fiberglass CB antenna
- All Pro Bandi Mount
- Firestik K1A CB Antenna Quick Disconnect
- Firestik K4R CB Antenna Stud Mount
- Firestik SS3H CB Antenna Spring Heavy Duty
- SWR meter
And if you need help Tuning Your CB Radio we have help for that.
It really is this easy to install a CB yourself and have professional results.